Who Can Apply to our Allied Health Scholarships?
To be eligible for our allied health scholarships, students must be:
Please note that past winners of our AlliedTravelCareers.com Allied Health Scholarship Program are not eligible to apply. However, previous scholarship applicants can re-apply.
How to Apply for a AlliedTravelCareers.com Allied Health Scholarship
Eligible applicants should write a compelling essay that is:
- 500 - 1,000 words
- Your personal story
- As part of that story, explain what inspired you to become an allied health professional.
- Share how this allied health scholarship will help you achieve this goal.
Submit your essay through our submission form along with:
- Your first and last name,
- Your email,
- Your phone number,
- Your university,
- Proof of enrollment (this can be an official or unofficial transcript), and
- A clear headshot of yourself no smaller than 1080x1080 pixels.
- The image file must be in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format.
How Will We Select the Allied Health Scholarship Winners?
We will award our allied health scholarships based on:
Our Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Allied Health Scholarship Timeline
Additional Terms and Conditions
At the end of each submission timeline, one winner will be notified by phone and/or email by the AlliedTravelCareers.com team. If the winner does not respond via phone or email within 48 hours the runner-up will be notified, and the original allied health scholarship winner will be void. AlliedTravelCareers.com will announce the winner no later than one (1) month after the submission deadline.
The winner will receive $1,000.00 toward his or her next semester of college. The winner must provide proof of enrollment prior to disbursement of the award, contact information for the school, proof that the student has an outstanding bill with the university, and is in good academic standing. AlliedTravelCareers.com will send a check payable to the university. The scholarship money must be used towards the student's current tuition balance.
All essay submission content will become the property of AlliedTravelCareers.com and may be reposted or displayed online or through any media channels, in whole or part, without notification to the author. When you submit communications to AlliedTravelCareers.com, its representatives may retain those communications.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants AlliedTravelCareers.com permission to post the applicant’s name, university, applicant’s photo, and the winning essay on our website https://www.alliedtravelcareers.com, and in other marketing platforms, including but not limited to blogs, social media accounts, and related sites.
Submissions will not be considered if:
- The student is not a legal U.S. resident.
- The student is not enrolled in a U.S. accredited allied health program.
- The student is under the age of 18.
- The student cannot prove a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- The essay is not within the 500 - 1,000 word length.
- The student does not share their personal story and explain how it became their inspiration to become an allied health professional and how the award will impact their financial need.
- The student harasses, engages, or copies any other scholarship contestant.
- The essay is plagiarized or was used in previous scholarship applications (either previous scholarship campaigns run by AlliedTravelCareers.com or by other websites and/or companies).
We reserve the right to cancel any scholarship during any scholarship period without notice. Doing so would nullify any pending applications, and any possible scholarship awards for that period.