Travel RRT – Respiratory Therapist
posted 1 day ago
We currently have a client in Beachwood, OH looking for Traveling Respiratory Therapist (RRT)!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Respiratory Therapist to help us to provide quality patient care during this COVID 19 Crisis. As a member of the Respiratory Team, develop and ensure the patient plan of care in collaboration with physicians, registered nurses, and other therapists. Ask your recruiter if this job qualifies as a crisis rate.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 3x12 Nights
Rewards: (Respiratory Therapist)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Respiratory Therapist.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession.
- Proven experience as Repertory Therapist
- Maintain current CPR or BCLS certification.
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS, NALS, or NRP preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families
If you are seeking Respiratory Therapist position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes
- Performing timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
Location: Beachwood, OH
If You have a Passion for Respiratory Therapy, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
RRT, Respiratory Therapist, Traveling Respiratory Therapist - RRT, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier7