We currently have a client in Gillette, WY looking for a Licensed Ultrasound Technologist!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Licensed Ultrasound Technologist to perform ultrasound procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients in a physician office, clinic, and hospital setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with established protocols.Contract Assignment
– 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
(Licensed Ultrasound Technologist Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Pay up to $/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Licensed Ultrasound Technologist candidate.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking an Ultrasound Tech position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during physical exams and medical procedures
- Provides patient education
- Conduct multi-specialty diagnostic ultrasound examinations according to departmental procedures
- Prepare patient or area for ultrasound procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment, and adjusting controls for exposure factors
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized work environment for co-workers, visitors, patients, and physician
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection control, drug and radiation policies, protocols, and techniques.
- Maintain medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Gillette, WY
If You have a Passion for Ultrasound Technology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Ultrasound Tech – Ultrasound Technologist – Sonographer, Travel Ultrasound Technologist, Traveling Ultrasound, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6