posted 1 week ago
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Shift: Monday-Sunday, varied schedules.
- Conduct nasal swabs of patients seeking to know if they have COVID-19
- Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients and staff
- Greet customers appropriately. Treat all customers in a courteous manner.
- . Demonstrates proficiency of proper collection methods and proper processing of all specimens.
- Answer telephone calls, read laboratory results to satisfy inquiries
- Phlebotomy certification
- 1 years of recent paid experience
- Current CPR card
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills covering phones and with patient interaction.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.