posted 1 week ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 95% Outpatient Hospital; potential to cover swing bed occasionally
- Start April 12th (preferred)
- 13 weeks w potential extensions
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Located in Alaska
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- BLS CPR certification required
- Manual therapy experience preferred
- Current Alaska license (or pending) strongly preferred
BENEFITS Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.