Your New Adventure:
Are you an Occupational Therapist passionate about working with children and inspired by making a difference? Do you enjoy building therapy into play and working with a collaborative team of therapists, special educators as well as with family members? Then consider a career with Preferred Healthcare Staffing!
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic team of professionals in a school district located in the beautiful Mansfield, OH area. The district is looking for a gifted Occupational Therapist to join their dynamic team for the 2020-2021 school year, with the possibility of contract renewal the following year.
Being hired as a Preferred Healthcare Staffing Occupational Therapist means you are best in class, enthusiastic and professional. Our Occupational Therapist’s take pride in helping their students improve daily living and working activities and show up every day knowing they’re needed.
For more information about this position, call 858-810-8662 or email me at
• Current state license in the area of occupational therapy
• Experience in providing best practices in serving students.
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience as an Occupational Therapist in a school district with I’m the last 5 years is preferred, however we encourage new graduates to apply
• Provide assessments, re-assessments, writing contracts, coordinating services, managing attendance, and reviewing student progress
• Participation within the school environment
• Coordinates with therapy teams to make sure student achieves goals
• Writes and follows IEPs
• Knowledge of state regulations
• Supervise COTAs
About Preferred: Preferred Healthcare Staffing is one of the top-ranked staffing firms in the nation and a leading provider of children's therapy servicesWe believe that people are at the heart of what we do. When you are in a field that focuses on providing care to children, the quality and compassion of the people providing that care is of utmost importance. That's why we are proud to have a nationwide network of amazing school-based therapists providing the best care available. As our Preferred Family Circle grows, so does our satisfaction in knowing that we are making a difference in children’s lives across the nation.
What We Offer:
• Weekly Take Home $-$
• Signing Bonus Up to $3,000
• Equipment Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• School Breaks
• Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with Matching
• Housing, Meals and Incidentals Allowance for Travelers
• Relocation Assistance
• License Reimbursement
• Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
• Competitive Pay Package
• Retirement Planning and Savings Options
• Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.