I graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Kinisiology. I'm also a former DI gymnast and still love to flip around!
I'm a huge foodie. I love to travel and meeting new people :)
Where would you like to go next? Let's plan an adventure!
San Diego, CA
Host Healthcare puts our Travelers and their comfort first.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. And if you’re new to the world of Travel healthcare, we specialize in ensuring your transition to travel healthcare is smooth and comfortable.
Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers.
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
- Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at all major healthcare facilities
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
- Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
- 401(k) matching available
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We aim to give you peace of mind during your entire travel experience by offering unparalleled service that exceeds your expectations. Because a great host makes you feel comfortable.
Apply today at https://travel.hosthealthcare.com/signup/ to find your perfect travel healthcare experience.
August 03, 2019
Kat took over for my old recruiter after he left the company. From the beginning she has been checking in with me at the end and beginning of every week, making sure I have no concerns or needs. She is very friendly and is easy to get a hold of through texts, calls, or emails. When looking for a new contract for me, she constantly keeps me updated on potential job openings, and gets me submitted and interviewed very quickly. The main reason I have stayed with Host Healthcare is because Kat has taken the time to get to know me and what my preferences are, making much of the travelling process very easy.