My expertise includes: allied health, allied travel, healthcare, recruiting, customer service, position-matching, job matching
Let trustaff find your next adventure.
For over a decade, trustaff has been matching skilled healthcare professionals with some of the best facilities across the country. Whether you're interested in taking your skills on the road through travel or landing your permanent dream job close to home, trustaff is here to lead the way. With outstanding benefits, great pay, and dedicated, personal service, it’s easy to see why healthcare professionals nationwide trust trustaff to accelerate their careers!
Where do you want to go next?
Imagine taking your skills or experience someplace new – Texas or New York, Alaska or California. Maybe even the Caribbean or South Pacific. We place healthcare & allied professionals of all specialties and modalities across the nation, securing some of the highest paid positions in the industry.
The benefits add up.
• Industry-Leading Pay
• Nurse and Allied Professional Openings - All specialties, all modalities
• 4 to 13 Week Assignments Nationwide
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours
• Clinical Liaison Support Available 24/7
• Non-Profit Housing Department
• Full Benefits Packages
• 401k with Employer Match
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Loyalty, Extension, and Sign-On Bonuses
• Referral Bonuses up to $1,500!
Jobs you want, benefits you deserve, people who care.
Traveling is more than just a job; it's an experience. When you're out in an unfamiliar location, away from family and friends, it makes a big difference to have someone on your side who knows the ins and outs of the business.
We treat each healthcare professional as an individual. Every job seeker is matched with a dedicated recruiter, who takes the time to listen and learn the details of your needs, long-term goals, and personal preferences. Recruiters use these criteria to seek out positions which specifically meet or exceed your requirements. Once you've accepted a position, we maintain contact, provide support, and develop a personal, longstanding relationship that continues throughout the assignment and years into the future.
Our reputation speaks volumes:
- Distinguished 11 times by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country (2007-2009, 2011-2018)
- Named to the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, recognizing record-setting regional companies (2014-2018)
- Recognized as one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting and staffing firms in the Tri-State by the Cincinnati Business Courier (2007-2018)
- Accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval for excellence in Healthcare Staffing
- Named to Staffing Industry Analysts Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2017, 2018), Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US (2016), Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms (2015-2018), Largest Allied Staffing Firms (2016, 2017), and Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms (2016-2018)
- 'Most Ethical, Trustworthy, and Reliable Company' as awarded by the Ohio Hospital Association (2016)
May 20, 2017
Who is David Burlaga? David Burlaga is the recruiter that has changed my life over the last two years. What's the big rave over this particular recruiter assigned to me from Trustaff one might ask? Well sit back and if you have second let me give you a summary detail of my amazing experience with my number one recruiter David. I've always been skeptical about the rumors and horror stories on the travel agencies and their recruiters. My encounter was and is the complete opposite. I'm not a big risk taker nor am I big on changes. The thought of having to relocate from hospital to hospital scares me. Especially because I'm a single mother with two young children ages 6 and 7 to date. I went out on a limb applied to a random company I researched on the web. Just like magic I received a call from Trustaff's Recruiting Agent Mr. Burlaga- he was very pleasant and a great listener. After communicating my concerns, needs and expectations - he called back the next day with a job offer. Okay, now I'm really skeptical- this was way too easy. With very little knowledge about the traveling world I didn't understand how quickly things moved. I still couldn't believe that I landed a higher paying weekly job, a great recruiter and a hospital to my liking! Too good to be true if you'd ask me - I went along with the process and here I am 2 years later. David is just a great person as a whole- I feel like I'm his only focus. I don't know the behind the scenes work that he has to do to complete my requests and or fulfill my needs. He doesn't say it's impossible, David just gets it done in a timely manner. He checks in on me to make sure all is flowing well at the facility, he make sure my bonuses are paid accordingly, he even negotiates really nice increases for me when applicable to new contract signings. I must say I cannot think back on one moment when David has failed me! My overall experience working with David as my recruiter and first time experience as a traveler gets 2 thumbs up and 5 stars ratings. To summarize my ongoing of compliments to an amazing individual named Mr. David Burlaga he's the definition of "Trustaff". David has changed my life for the better. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! He will not ever know how grateful I am for what he has done for me and continues to do for me. I have too much love and the upmost respect on a professional level for David. He has surpassed my expectations and goes above and beyond in my opinion. If you're looking for awesome recruiter David Burlaga is the man! Please don't hesitate to contact David Burlaga at [email protected] or 877-880-0346 ext 5252