I’m a Senior Allied Health Recruiter here at trustaff. I’m an industry leader in placing Allied Health Professionals into high-paying and rewarding positions, but it is my passion to connect with each professional I work with. I strive daily to meet each person’s individual needs. In my spare time, I love to read, write, exercise (yoga!), and enjoy any activity that involves the sea. I look forward to working for you soon!
Let trustaff find your next adventure.
For over a decade, trustaff has been matching skilled healthcare professionals with some of the best facilities across the country. Whether you're interested in taking your skills on the road through travel or landing your permanent dream job close to home, trustaff is here to lead the way. With outstanding benefits, great pay, and dedicated, personal service, it’s easy to see why healthcare professionals nationwide trust trustaff to accelerate their careers!
Where do you want to go next?
Imagine taking your skills or experience someplace new – Texas or New York, Alaska or California. Maybe even the Caribbean or South Pacific. We place healthcare & allied professionals of all specialties and modalities across the nation, securing some of the highest paid positions in the industry.
The benefits add up.
• Industry-Leading Pay
• Nurse and Allied Professional Openings - All specialties, all modalities
• 4 to 13 Week Assignments Nationwide
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours
• Clinical Liaison Support Available 24/7
• Non-Profit Housing Department
• Full Benefits Packages
• 401k with Employer Match
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Loyalty, Extension, and Sign-On Bonuses
• Referral Bonuses up to $1,500!
Jobs you want, benefits you deserve, people who care.
Traveling is more than just a job; it's an experience. When you're out in an unfamiliar location, away from family and friends, it makes a big difference to have someone on your side who knows the ins and outs of the business.
We treat each healthcare professional as an individual. Every job seeker is matched with a dedicated recruiter, who takes the time to listen and learn the details of your needs, long-term goals, and personal preferences. Recruiters use these criteria to seek out positions which specifically meet or exceed your requirements. Once you've accepted a position, we maintain contact, provide support, and develop a personal, longstanding relationship that continues throughout the assignment and years into the future.
Our reputation speaks volumes:
- Distinguished 11 times by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country (2007-2009, 2011-2018)
- Named to the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, recognizing record-setting regional companies (2014-2018)
- Recognized as one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting and staffing firms in the Tri-State by the Cincinnati Business Courier (2007-2018)
- Accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval for excellence in Healthcare Staffing
- Named to Staffing Industry Analysts Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2017, 2018), Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US (2016), Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms (2015-2018), Largest Allied Staffing Firms (2016, 2017), and Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms (2016-2018)
- 'Most Ethical, Trustworthy, and Reliable Company' as awarded by the Ohio Hospital Association (2016)
June 23, 2017
Stephen, Jonathan and Marcia and as a company as been there for all my calls and any questions I needed answered.They stay in contact everyday keeping me informed of progress in job prospects whether positive or negative.I feel they put in time for my needs as an employee and kept me up to date with paper work and are very accessible by work phone email fax and personal extension at the office. Trustaff is the only travel company I would work for after all I researched four companies before getting into this, and 2 of them are still calling me. Aaron Taylor Rt.r Radiology traveler in South Dakota from Ohio
June 23, 2017
Very accommodating. Steve, Marcia, and the entire staff seems to bend over backwards for their employees.
June 23, 2017
I would like to give high praise to my team of Marcia Blythe, Stephen James and the rest. They have been diligently and tirelessly working for me. They always make sure that my interests are always considered. We give them credit for all our success going forward.
June 23, 2017
During the time I've been employed at Trustaff I have worked with Steve James and Marcia Blythe and I am very impressed by their professionalism and personal relationship we've built over close to a year. When Steve says he's going to do something it gets done an I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I know and hope you're recognized by your colleagues. I will continue to work with Trustaff now and for the foreseeable future do to your work ethic, dedication to me as your client, and obviously your professionalism. I enjoy working with Steve and couldn't be happier with him as my recruiter and colleague. Sincerely, John Uranich
June 23, 2017
Steve James and particularly Marcia Blythe has been wonderful to me. To get to your next assignment there is alot to do Alot of paperwork, testing, lab work. I get very frustrated and anxious. Marcia never loses her patience with me. ALWAYS calms me down to get it done. Any time you have a question you call and they get the answer. When you travel you meet alot of people and compare your agency's. Everyone is always impressed with Trustaff. I always give them the number and Marcia name. Thankyou very much for all that you do at Trustaff. I am very loyal to Marcia and Stephen James. Thankyou Joyce chatman