My name is Katie, and I am a Radiology Recruiter at Trustaff. I love the excitement when a traveler lands their first or tenth job!
Here at Trustaff there are opportunities all over the country, local and travel assignments.
I personally specialize in working with:
Ultrasound / Vascular / Echo
Nuclear Med Techs
I make it a priority to always be available for my current travelers and new candidates that would like to work with me.
Please feel free to reach out for current openings or questions/concerns about travel.
Email: [email protected]
**If you are not ready to take the next step but have a friend/co-worker that is, please let me know. We offer referral bonuses for all qualified candidates that accept an assignment with us.**
Let Trustaff find your next adventure.
Since 2002, Trustaff has been matching skilled healthcare professionals with some of the best facilities across the country. Whether you're interested in taking your skills on the road through travel or landing your permanent dream job close to home, Trustaff is here to lead the way. With outstanding benefits, great pay, and dedicated, personal service, it’s easy to see why healthcare professionals nationwide trust Trustaff to accelerate their careers!
Where do you want to go next?
Imagine taking your skills or experience someplace new – Texas or New York, Alaska or California. Maybe even the Caribbean or South Pacific. We place healthcare & allied professionals of all specialties and modalities across the nation, securing some of the highest-paid positions in the industry.
The benefits add up.
• Industry-Leading Pay
• Nurse and Allied Professional Openings - All specialties, all modalities
• 4 to 13 Week Assignments Nationwide
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours
• Clinical Liaison Support Available 24/7
• Non-Profit Housing Department
• Full Benefits Packages
• 401k with Employer Match
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Loyalty, Extension, and Sign-On Bonuses
• Referral Bonuses up to $1,500!
Jobs you want, benefits you deserve, people who care.
Traveling is more than just a job; it's an experience. When you're out in an unfamiliar location, away from family and friends, it makes a big difference to have someone on your side who knows the ins and outs of the business.
We treat each healthcare professional as an individual. Every job seeker is matched with a dedicated recruiter, who takes the time to listen and learn the details of your needs, long-term goals, and personal preferences. Recruiters use these criteria to seek out positions that specifically meet or exceed your requirements. Once you've accepted a position, we maintain contact, provide support, and develop a personal, longstanding relationship that continues throughout the assignment and years into the future.
Our reputation speaks volumes:
- Accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval for excellence in healthcare staffing
- Distinguished 11 times by Inc. Magazine as one of the INC 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the country (2007-2009, 2011-2018)
- Named to Staffing Industry Analysts Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2015-2020), Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms (2015-2020), Largest Allied Staffing Firms (2016-2020), Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms (2015-2020), and Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US (2016-2019),
- Named to the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, recognizing record-setting regional companies (2014-2020)
- Recognized as one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting and staffing firms in the Tri-State by the Cincinnati Business Courier (2007-2019)
- REDI James A. Wuenker Growth award winner
Be the first to review this recruiter!