- I've been recruiting for Delta Healthcare Providers for the past 5 years, placing solely PT, OT and SLP specialties across the nation.
- Recently we added Respiratory Therapists and Registered Nurses to our staffing platform due to covid-19 needs.
- I'm a wife and a mother to a wonderfully active 5-year-old boy who keeps me on my toes! Family is everything.
- My work motto is that "I treat all my providers as part of my family." Jokingly, I say that some weeks I spend more time with them than my own family... and some weeks that's absolutely true.
- Communication is key! I value the art of consistent communication.
- It's important that my providers know how much I appreciate them and the work that they do. Weekly, I touch base with each traveler to ensure they know I'm always here for them while on assignment.
- I work with seasoned providers as well as new graduates looking to kick start their careers in travel work.
- I'm extremely passionate about my job and fight to find the best-suited positions for each person based on their needs, skills, and experience level.
- Referrals continue to be my main source for finding new providers looking to get into travel therapy or looking to make a change. Do you have someone in mind that you could refer?
We offer $500 tax-free referral bonuses!
Please contact me if you are interested in working together or if you have a referral to share!
Principal Travel Recruiter
Direct Line: (214) 442-4424 (call or text)
Email: [email protected]
You're ready to take the next step. We'll guide you through.
By offering a lifestyle of freedom and adventure, courage and confidence, choices and flexibility, Delta Healthcare Providers quickly finds and qualifies the right healthcare providers to their optimal employment opportunity since 1997.
Providing excellent customer service is our priority, and we take pride in the fact that our permanent and travel departments have been named to Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists through direct feedback from existing customers. We are among the one percent of staffing agencies in the nation to receive this recognition.
August 15, 2020
I've not had a bad experience since starting Travel PT with Shanda. She took into account my preferences being an outpatient therapist prior to beginning travel PT and did not push settings I did not prefer. Every location came highly recommended by Shanda and I enjoyed every placement. It is incredibly easy and hassle-free to communicate with her. You hear a lot about recruiters without the therapists best interests in mind and this is not Shanda. She fights for her travelers. I highly recommend working with Shanda and will refer all of my friends to her just as I was referred.
May 28, 2020
Shanda is the most amazing recruiter! Not only does she listen to your needs as a professional and as a person but she also finds only the best job for you. Making sure you are taken care of at work and as a traveler as a whole. Always available whenever you need her as well as having a great support team if she doesn’t have your answer she has a person to help you. She’s so personable and knowledgeable, fantastic recruiter. HIGHLY recommend to PT’s of all levels!!!
January 28, 2020
Shanda is a great recruiter and helped me through every step of the process. She is almost always available immediately when you need her for something work related and always will find any answer to a question she needs to for you. She is very hard working to find a position that fits each professional individually! She got me and a girlfriend of mine job options in the same city on multiple occasions. Highly recommend her for you recruiting needs!
October 22, 2019
I was able to get in touch with Shanda quickly after graduation. I was looking to move across the country and start my career in a new state. She was so helpful in guiding me through the credentialing process and always letting me know when she had potential sites for me! I would recommend anybody, especially new grads, get in touch with Shanda!
October 10, 2019
If I could give her 6 stars I would! Shanda is a phenomenal recruiter for so many reasons. She truly cares about her travelers and takes the time to listen to your wants and needs for placement in various positions. Shanda makes herself available for efficient communication and goes above and beyond to make sure her travelers are comfortable and confident with their decisions. Would recommend her to anyone looking to get into the industry for the first time of for someone who has worked with other recruiters In the past- you will find that Shanda is a gem and really one of a kind!