Frequently Asked Questions by Therapists Answered ::
Questions >> License 3 years ago

I’m a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Are there any agencies that help with obtaining a license in another state? 

Person Icon



1 answer

Person Icon

AlliedTravelCareers Representative

Whether you will need a license or not depends on the state that you are going to. Some states don't require certification or licensing. But two agencies that can help you obtain certification/licensing in other states are the National Healthcare Association and the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. Both of them off exams. Unfortunately, they aren't online, so you would have to report to a local testing center. But any state that requires certification/licensing accepts the PTCB certification. In the end though, it will benefit you to contact your state Board of Pharmacy to fully understand their practice regulations. Thanks for your question!