Frequently Asked Questions by Therapists Answered ::
Questions >> License 5 years ago
  • Share

I am new to the travel therapy industry and have been considering several different states in which I would like to work. I am a CRT in my home state and have many questions about licensing in other states. Do I need a license in hand for a state that has a job I am interested in? Do any of the agencies provide assistance with out of state licensing for Respiratory Therapist? 

Person Icon

Jeanne Sands



1 answer

Person Icon

AlliedTravelCareers Representative

Some of our agencies, like Trustaff, will walk RTs though obtaining his or her new licensure and reimburse the RT for the expense, assuming he or she takes an assignment with their agency. However, this may differ depending on the agency you choose, so please consult your recruiter for their agency’s specific rules and guidelines.