Frequently Asked Questions by Therapists Answered ::
Questions >> licenses 7 years ago

I am searching for travel positions as a PTA in 3 different states. Should I apply for licenses for each state before finding a placement?

Person Icon

Calvin Brutus



1 answer

Jordyn Fuller

Travel Therapy Recruiter

Hi Calvin, you can take advantage of Delta's in house licensing department! As your recruiter I would search in the states allotted and give you accurate timeframes of when a license could become active. If you accept a position with Delta we will take you through the hassle free license process. You won't have to look up a thing!