Frequently Asked Questions by Therapists Answered ::
Questions >> License 7 years ago
  • Share

Can a PTA get a compact licensure, to be able to work in different states?

Person Icon

Breanna Maust



2 answers

Person Icon

AlliedTravelCareers Representative

Hi Breanna! As of right now, there are no compact licenses available for the therapy side of things. As far as I know, compact licenses only work for nurses. Sorry :(

Kim Neubauer

Travel Therapy Recruiter

Hi Breanna, How nice to hear from you! How are you? Great question. The answer is no, a PTA must secure licensing in each state they wish to practice in. I would be happy to send you links to any states of interest and assist in any way I can. Kim