Travel Rad Tech - $2,116 per week in Laurinburg, NC
Ultrasound Tech travel Radiology needed in Laurinburg, North Carolina
Prime HealthCare Staffing, a national health care staffing company with over 20 years in the business, is looking for an experienced Ultrasound Tech for our customer in Laurinburg, North Carolina.
Prime`s team of experienced health care travel recruiters are here to guide you through the process 24/7.
- First day Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx benefits
- Housing and Meal stipends
- 401(k) Savings plan after 90 days
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus plan
- Assignment Bonus on select assignments (ask your recruiter for details)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- At least 2 years of total experience in your specialty.
- Have an active state license and/or certification.
- Have an active credential issued by ARRT.
- Current BLS
- Professional References
- Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen
Prime HealthCare Staffing has day and night shifts available. Submit your resume and experience the Prime difference or call for more details.
Required for Onboarding
- COVID Vaccine 1
- COVID Vaccine 2
- Core Mandatory Part I Test
- Core Mandatory Part II (Allied) Test
- Core Mandatory Part III Test
- Flu Vaccine
- Ultrasound Tech Skills Checklist
- Ultrasound Technologist (General) Exam
- Ultrasound Technologist (General) Test
Prime HealthCare Staffing's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Professional, Honest, Competitive|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Professional Liability Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
LRS Healthcare- Rochester, MN
Travel Rad Tech - $2,415 to $2,677 per week in Rochester, MN - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!