Travel Rad Tech - $2,750 per week in Salem, MA
Nuclear Med Tech travel Radiology needed in Salem, Massachusetts
Prime HealthCare Staffing, a national health care staffing company with over 20 years in the business, is looking for an experienced Nuclear Med Tech for our customer in Salem, Massachusetts.
Prime`s team of experienced health care travel recruiters are here to guide you through the process 24/7.
- First day Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx benefits
- Housing and Meal stipends
- 401(k) Savings plan after 90 days
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus plan
- Assignment Bonus on select assignments (ask your recruiter for details)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- At least 2 years of total experience in your specialty.
- Have an active state license and/or certification.
- Have an active credential issued by ARRT.
- Current BLS
- Professional References
- Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen
Prime HealthCare Staffing has day and night shifts available. Submit your resume and experience the Prime difference or call for more details.
Required for Onboarding
- COVID Vaccine 1
- COVID Vaccine 2
- Core Mandatory Part I Test
- Core Mandatory Part II (Allied) Test
- Core Mandatory Part III Test
- Drivers License
- Flu Vaccine
- Nuclear Med Skills Checklist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Exam
Prime HealthCare Staffing's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Professional, Honest, Competitive|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Professional Liability Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|