Travel CT Tech - $2,762 per week in Waupaca, WI
CT Tech travel Radiology/Sonography needed in Waupaca, Wisconsin
- PET/CT Technologists connect with patients, explain the procedure and ensure patient comfort, safety and satisfaction. PET/CT Techs interpret physician orders/instructions and select appropriate software options and imaging parameters to produce the highest-quality PET/CT images/studies possible-enabling physicians to diagnose with pinpoint accuracy and treat with confidence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for patient safety including pre-screening for contraindications, aseptic injection technique, etc. and radiation safety/regulations, including proper documentation and technique when working with radioactive materials/patients.
- Produces high quality diagnostic images.
- Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists.
- Trouble-shoots the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment (including: monitors, PACS, coils, etc.).
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diplma or Associate`s Degree.
- Certification in Nuclear Medicine by the NMTCB or ARRT (N) required.
- State Liense as required.
- AHA BLS certification required.
- 1-2 years PET imaging experience or 1-2 years’ experience in Nuclear Medicine procedures and studies preferred.
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Best Pay, Highest Care|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
LRS Healthcare- Lafayette, CO
Travel CT Tech - $2,099 to $2,327 per week in Lafayette, CO - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!