Travel Licensed Clinical Social Worker - $923 per week in Gardner, MA
Duration: 13 weeks
estimated $923 per week
Social Worker travel Social Worker needed in Gardner, Massachusetts
Weekly Pay Range - $831 To $923
- A SOCIAL WORKER help people with a broad range of issues, including psychological, financial, Health, relationship, and substance abuse problems.
- He/she is responsible for working with individuals, couples and Families to overcome emotional and behavioural challenges they may be experiencing and develops therapies to Provide a remedy to these challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in carrying out the mission of the contracted facility to empower patient/survivors, prevent relationship Violence, and promote justice for victims of domestic violence and dating violence, their children, and our Communities.
- Conduct brief, non-stigmatizing screenings to evaluate the needs of adults and older adults, adolescents, And/or children for mental health and support services, based on direct interview and interaction with the family and/or discussion with other staff members who interact with the family.
- Responsible primarily for providing counselling to residential and non-residential or walk in patients/clients (Within their assigned caseload).
- Primary interface for access services such as peer/family counseling and support, screening, assessment, brief Treatment, consultative services, education and engagement, linkages, outreach and advocacy.
- Assists victims of DV and dating violence, their children and offer mental health therapy (based on a Trauma-Informed Care approach) to help them improve the quality of their lives.
- Oversee the Case Management work of Case Managers and Advocates who provide direct support and Advocacy services geared to enhancing the development, problem-solving, and coping capacities of people; Provide resources and services to people; linking people with systems that provide them with resources,
- Services, and opportunities; information and referrals to outside agencies and to the legal department as Appropriate.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol. Submit monthly reports of behavioral Health consultations, screenings, assessments and brief treatment encounters provided.
- Conducts ongoing periodic evaluation and at exit of program for all clients. Conduct patient satisfaction Surveys with all patients receiving services. Also, participate in program development.
- Report suspected child and elder abuse and follow up on all such reports
- Coordinate/oversee the work of the Social Worker interns assigned.
Essential functions of the job:
- Performs a thorough psychosocial/discharge need assessment r/t the patient`s healthcare status and Identifies/communicates pertinent issues to the healthcare team through clear and concisedocumentation.
- Establishes a Discharge Plan and communicates and coordinates the plan with other members of the Healthcare team based on the needs of the patient to establish a safe discharge.
- Monitors the patient's progress and assists in implementing the discharge plan through community resource Referral, APS and CPS referral, prescription, transportation and follow-up appointment assistance, etc., as Indicated.
- Evaluates the patient progress and the discharge plan periodically and assist to resolve issues as they present themselves.
- Performs other duties as assigned to include: working with patients/agencies, etc., establishing medical Decision maker/power of attorney, Palliative Care/Hospice referrals, transfers to other facilities including Ambulance transport, behavioural health referrals to include Emergency Detention and OPC, evaluatingand Identifying funding options and coordinating with RN case manager, as applicable, etc. Completing mental Health evaluations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- LMSW Required. Epic experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree is the minimum requirement
- A minimum of two years’ clinical social work experience. Hospital and psych experience required.
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Best Pay, Highest Care|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|