posted 1 week ago
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Location: N. Miami Beach, FL
Shift: 6am to 2pm M-F rotating Saturdays 7-11:30
- Draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures.
- Has direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy to patient information.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
- State Phlebotomy Certification (where required)
- Must have excellent venipuncture technique along with thorough tube knowledge and an understanding of the order of draw
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year paid working Phlebotomy experience
- Customer service attitude
- Thorough tube knowledge
- Complete understanding of the order of the draw
- Excellent venipuncture technique
- The ability to successfully draw the hardest of patients
- Ability to draw patient after patient with no re-sticks
- Data entry skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.