Job Title: Medical Technologist
Location: Manahawkin, NJ
Schedule: Day shift
"Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs repetitive and simple analyses, under the guidance of the Medical Technologist, by applying techniques of medical technology.
2. Performs simple routines, such as preparing solutions and sterilizing equipment for testing.
3. Completes records for tests performed.
4. Recognizes equipment malfunctions and notifies supervisor immediately.
5. Insures that all quality control criteria are met.
- If they have some experience Plating samples that is a plus.
Must have a NY State License as Clinical Laboratory Medical Technician.
AS Â MLT or BS Life Science
Foreign educated candidates must provide a detailed credential evaluation from IERF (International Education Research Foundation). United States educated candidates must provide a detailed original transcript.
1 to 3 years work experience"