We currently have a client in Ypsilanti, MI looking for a Licensed Pharmacy Tech!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Pharmacy Tech who is highly motivated and energetic.Contract Assignment
– 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
Call for InfoRewards:
(Pharmacy Tech Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Pharmacy Tech candidate.
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Requirements as a Pharmacy Technician, you must have superior customer service and communication skills.
- You must be detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Having outstanding phone etiquette skills is also vital to this role.
Other requirements of the Customer Service role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Must have Pharmacy Technician training and/or experience
- Retail Pharmacy Experience, a plus
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification, a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Sharp math and computer skills
At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Pharmacy Tech position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- As a Pharmacy Technician, you will work with both internal and external customers to ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner and meet all financial and clinical requirements prior to fulfillment.
Other responsibilities of the Customer Service role include:
- Coordinating and processing new patient medication orders and reorders
- Verifying and reactivating insurance benefits
- Translating and entering new or refill prescriptions into the pharmacy information system
- Communicating and collecting copay amounts
- Obtaining authorizations and re-authorizations
- Screening, identifying, resolving, and deferring orders that have accounts receivable or clinical problems
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Ypsilanti, MI
If You have a Passion for Interventional Radiology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of traveling professionals!
Pharm Tech, Traveling Pharmacy Tech, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier12