We currently have a client in Starke, FL looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (Traveling SLP)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Speech Language Pathologist to Provide speech therapy services to include evaluation and treatment to pediatric patients to older adults based on diagnosed conditions.Contract Assignment
– 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
(Speech Language Pathologist)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Speech Language Pathologist.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Proven experience as Speech Language Pathologist
- Graduate of a master’s level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families
At least 2 years of SLP experience
If you are seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Play an important part in helping patients to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company`s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Starke, FL
If You have a Passion for Speech Language Pathology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling SLP - Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier13