posted 1 week ago
Specialty: Radiologic Technologist
Locations: Butte, MT
Start Date: ASAP
The radiologic technologist prepares for and performs standard x-ray examinations, while using proper technique and positioning per provider orders. The radiology technologist will be responsible for preparing patients for exams, updating medical records, utilizing x-ray equipment, and notifying the imaging supervisor of any equipment issues. Additional back office duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and responsibilities include:
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating all required radiologic equipment
- Experience with positioning patients and x-ray equipment to achieve desired diagnostic image
- Knowledge and experience with appropriate shielding protocols
- Select length and intensity of radiation exposure on individual patient basis or to specification of examination
- Use of CR and DR systems
- Examine images for properties such as density, contrast, definition, magnification, and distortion
- Send and store images
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program required
- Current Montana Radiologic Technologist licensure.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers required.
- Prior Radiologic Technologist experience is highly preferred
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!