We currently have a client in Toppenish, WA looking for a Social Worker (Traveling Social Worker)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Social Worker to provide discharge planning and psychosocial interventions through assessment, advocacy, referral and interdisciplinary planning for identified patients.Contract Assignment
– 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 state
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Social Worker candidate.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession.
If you are seeking a Social Worker position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Requirements:
- MOST travel/contract positions require the LCSW credential
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families
- Prefer Master’s degree from a CSWE Accredited School of Social Work.
At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Social Worker position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Social Worker prepares social histories, assesses patient`s needs, provides social casework to patients and families having difficulty in social functioning primarily as it affects their health
- Managing policies and procedures for determining and assessing residents’ long range and short range goals for social, psychological, emotional, and financial needs.
- Provides social casework to individuals and families receiving nursing or other services from the agency in accordance with the physician`s plan of care.
- Assists the physician and other health care providers in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to the patient
- Provides and documents services in accordance with state, Medicare, Medical, and other applicable regulations and standards and third party payer guidelines.
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Toppenish, WA
If You have a Passion for Social Work, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Social Worker, Traveling Social Worker, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp Tier11