Speech Language Pathologist
posted 1 week ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Speech Language Pathologist / Therapy (SLP)
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: School District
- Guaranteed Hours: 40
- Job Duration: 8/9/2021-5/25/2022
- 1,600+ weekly after taxes with stipends, can also provide furnished housing if you choose
- Can wait on KS license
- 4 open needs, travel with a friend
- Excellent client. Have had several SLPs go permanent here after a school year, welcome to come back as a traveler for next school year as well!
- Will have breaks off for holidays - those are unpaid, can use to go home and see family
- Can work on teacher work days if you choose
- Excellent group of people, join many other Delta travelers! Snatch up this job before it's gone!
- State: Topeka, Kansas - capital
- Please send resume/references to
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Speech Language Pathologist / Therapy (SLP)
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- SLP CCC's will consider CFYs
BENEFITS Speech Language Pathologist / Therapy (SLP)
- Competitive Pay for Speech Language Pathologists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.