Travel Speech Language Pathologist SLP
About the Job
Speech Therapist work with patients across multiple age groups to facilitate the treatment of speech and language disorders, such as stammers, stutters, Tourettes and mutism.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
OneStaff Medical's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Number of jobs, Relationships, Competitive wages|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|Professional Liability Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments||Details|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams||Details|
|Pay for Drug Testing||Details|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options||Details|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment||Details|