Lake Charles, LA
Travel Ultrasound Technologist
About the Job
Ultrasound Technologist operate machines called sonographic scanners that create images of patients' internal organs.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
OneStaff Medical's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Number of jobs, Relationships, Competitive wages|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|Professional Liability Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments||Details|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams||Details|
|Pay for Drug Testing||Details|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options||Details|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment||Details|