posted 3 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Respiratory Therapist / Therapy (RRT)
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Sub Specialty: RT-Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: December 7th is ideal
- Guaranteed Hours: 40
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: Georgia
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Respiratory Therapist / Therapy (RRT)
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Respiratory Therapist / Therapy (RRT)
- Competitive Pay for Respiratory Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.