posted 2 weeks ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Sub Specialty: THY-Outpatient
- Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours: 30
- Job Duration: 26 weeks
- State: Ogemaw County, Michigan
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT)
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.