Travel Medical Lab Technologist MLT
posted 1 week ago
8 hour night shift Start and end times determined at time of request.
Medical Laboratory Technologists provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in toxicology, chemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology laboratories; receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank inventories.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage:
Number of overall jobs, relationships w/ travelers and competitive wages
Health Insurance Provided:
Professional Liability Insurance:
Coverage Between Assignments:
Flexible Payment Options:
Pay for Physical Exams:
Pay for Drug Testing:
Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:
Rental Car or Stipend:
Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment: