posted 1 week ago
Specialty: Medical Lab Technician
Locations: Salt Lake City, UT
Shift: AM & PM Shifts
Start Date: Immediately
- Process testing results (covid-19) using equipment
- Documents and reports test results in compliance with departmental procedures and applicable regulations while meeting established production demands.
- Uses proper techniques for handling and processing to ensure the validity of test results.
- Accurately identifies problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results.
- Reviews test result data for accuracy and compliance to standard operating procedures and regulatory standards prior to release.
- Recognizes invalid test results, takes appropriate corrective action, and documents all findings.
- Certified Medical/Lab Technician
- Recent experience
- Work is performed in a fast-paced laboratory environment.
- Ability to coordinate eyes and hand to fingers rapidly and accurately in making precise movements with speed.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $1500 Referral bonus program
About Us - All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect opportunity!