Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Travel Contract
posted 1 week ago
Join our team of Licensed Clinical Social Workers and help Healthcare Facilities and Schools nationwide experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages and need your expertise on short and long-term contracts. Our LCSW team acts as advocates for patients or students, helping them gain access to available resources while confronting their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction, and abuse.
Choose your location and enjoy full-time employment and benefits on 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited educational program.
- Two years of supervised clinical experience.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.