posted 4 days ago
Locations: Kingsport, TN
Shift: See below
Start Date: Immediately | Full Time | Direct Hire | Perm
- Monday-Friday 4:30 am-1:00 pm; with Saturday rotations
- Perform basic histology procedures such as embedding, microtomy, and staining.
- Perform basic histology manual special stain procedures.
- Operate, use, and maintain specialized histology instrumentation.
- Utilize pathology computer system to record and retrieve pathology data
- Interact with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of the company
Qualifications and Job Info
- Histology experience: preferred
- Bachelor's Level Degree in Science required if no experience
- HT/HLT(ASCP) registered/registry eligible: required
- Applicant will be required to pass a nicotine (cotinine) test if selected for the position: required
About Us All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Senior Recruiting Consultant
All Medical Personnel | Allied Health
Email: />Web: allmedical.com