Permanent Pharmacist Needed in New York
posted 2 weeks ago
My client is actively looking to hire a qualified candidate to join their team as 340B Pharmacy Program Manager & 340B expert. In this role, you will manage our 340B program in all of our eligible locations across our health system, ensuring compliance is both met and maintained in all aspects of the program and is being fully implemented to maximize the program in all areas of qualified use. The employer is comprised of a number of facilities within their regional health system and have been established in the community for many years as the preferred healthcare provider in the area.
In order to apply, you must have, at minimum, an Associates Degree or at least one year of 340B Program experience. A bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Business, Finance, or Accounting is preferred. More specifically, you must have working knowledge of auto-split billing 340B software and 340B program operations. Knowledge of drug nomenclature, supplies, and their source of acquisition would fall under this purview as well.
Located in the Southern Fingerlakes Area of New York State and only a short drive to Ithaca, NY, there is a plethora of activities around - wineries, lakes, state parks, golfing in the summer, skiing in the winter.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to or call Steve at .
***Please reference JOB-2633833***
- At least one year of 340B Program understanding & experience required
- Regional Tertiary Care Health System
- Actively Hiring During COVID-19
- Full Benefits
- Short drive to Ithaca & less than 2 hrs. to Syracuse
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail