A School District in the Farmington, UT area is looking for energetic Occupational Therapists to join their team for the 2020-2021 school year. Occupational therapists who work for Preferred take pride in helping their patients improve daily living and working activities and show up every day knowing they’re needed. A traveler is meant to be provided with opportunities to expand their horizons while continuing their career with the Preferred experience.
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates across the nation! We can help with temporary housing. Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today.
• Current state license in the area of occupational therapy
• Experience in providing best practices in serving students.
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience as an Occupational Therapist in a school district within the last 5 years
• Will work 37.5hrs per week
• Provide assessments, re-assessments, writing contracts, coordinating services, managing attendance, and reviewing student progress
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.