School travel SLP-CCC needed in Aurora, OR
Prime HealthCare specializes in working with school based rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has a need for a school experienced Speech Language Pathologist-CCC for the 2021-2022 school year, full time K-12.
Oregon isn’t a place you see as much as you do. You can sight-see the beautiful coast, volcanic mountains, crystal-clear lakes and deserts that stretch as far as the eye can see. If you’re looking for world-class pinots, some of the best food and craft beer in the country, epic cycling, kayaking, windsurfing or just about anything else-ing, look no further.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact .