School travel SLP-CCC needed in Walhalla, SC
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate travel opportunity for a school Speech Language Pathologist CCC in South Carolina for the 2021-2022 school year!
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this region reflects the hospitality and beauty of this little corner of our great state. Magnificent waterfalls and abundant wildlife make hiking the many mountain trails or casting for trout in wild mountain streams a wonderful experience.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact .