School travel SLP-CCC needed in Fairbanks, AK
Prime HealthCare specializes in working with school based rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate need for a school experienced Speech Therapist. This is a full-time contract opportunity for the 2021-2022 school years. Case load varies K-12th, interviews are currently being scheduled for this amazing contract opportunity.
At 65 degrees north latitude, the sky takes on a capricious life of its own—a canvas for the aurora borealis, the midnight sun and sunsets and sunrises that last forever. Here there are serious mountain ranges, pristine rivers and lakes, abundant wildlife and a certain poignant solitude that is found nowhere else on earth. Locals embrace the natural world and have created a vibrant river city in the far north. Where else can you travel to such a remote locale and still enjoy all the amenities of a charming downtown?
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current AK License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen
For more information contact Prime HealthCare Staffing @ .