School travel SLP-CCC needed in Aberdeen, WA
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate travel contract opportunity for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year in Washington state.
Located on the Southwest corner of the Olympic Peninsula this area offers the lush Quinault Rain Forest, the Pacific Ocean & more! Residents enjoy many year-round recreational activities including kayaking, hiking, clam digging, hunting, fishing, golfing, sailing and surfing.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact .