School travel SLP-CCC needed in Auburn, WA
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate travel contract opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist full time for the 2021-2022 school year.
This region is in a in a suburb of Seattle. From its coastal waterways, wild salmon streams and fresh oyster beds to its orchards, farms, vineyards, spirits distillers, breweries and amazing Mt. Rainier as it awaits your exploration, Washington State is a great destination.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact .