School travel SLP-CCC needed in Yakima, WA
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an excellent travel contract opportunity for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting for the 2021-2022 school year in Washington state!
This area averages 300 days of sunshine annually and is called the High Dessert. The winter sports are spectacular- with great skiing. There are 3 major rivers in the area so good fishing. Home to over 120 wineries and more than more than 17,000 acres of producing vineyards.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact .