School travel SLP-CCC needed in Pasco, WA
Prime HealthCare Staffing is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist-CCC bi-lingual for a travel contract school position in Franklin County, Washington for the 2021-2022 school year.
The ideal Speech Therapist will have at least a year of experience working with pediatric populations, ideally in a school setting. Welcome travelers to this beautiful region of the country!
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact .