We currently have a client in Cambridge, NE looking for a Medical Lab Technologist (Traveling Medical Lab Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Medical Lab Technologist, who will perform detailed and complex analyses of patient specimens. The position recognizes problems, identifies causes (technical, instrument or physiological), synthesizes alternatives and determines solutions. S/he confirms, interprets, correlates, verifies and reports normal and abnormal patient results based on an in-depth knowledge of instrument functions, physiological principles and disease conditions. Earn up to $45 /hour
while making a difference in patient care.Contract Assignment
- 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
DaysRewards: (Medical Lab Technologist
- Pay up to $45/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Dosimetrist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
At least 2 years of experience as a Medical Lab Technologist (Certified Medical Lab Technologist)
If you are seeking a position as a Medical Lab Technologist and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Evaluates specimens for testing, utilizes appropriate criteria and upholds established performance standards. Applies established criteria for testing, and analysis of entire process from preparation, conducting test, functioning of devices and procedures to ensure quality test results. Performs waived, moderate and high complexity laboratory tests.
- Required to perform phlebotomy with percentage of time varying by shift or day working.
- Maintains equipment and tools; performs quality assurance testing, routine calibration and ensures optimal performance.
- Participates in the evaluations of techniques and procedures. Develops, evaluates and implements new procedures or protocols and tests.
- Consults with clinicians, supervisor and other caregivers as appropriate on test results, requirements and testing protocols.
- Gives direction and guidance to other caregivers, trains new caregivers and students, and accesses competencies. Provides in-service training for continuing education requirements.
- Maintains appropriate records for specimens, tests and data. Utilizes computer systems in reporting and documenting analysis.
Location: Cambridge, NE
If You have a Passion for Medical Technology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Medical Lab Technologist, Medical Lab Technologist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6