Posted 8 hours ago
Travel Med Tech Needed in New York
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Delaware County, NY
We live in a rural area, approximately 2.5 hrs to any sizable city [Albany- NYC]. Candidate will need to be a self-starter, let us know when she is ready to move along to the next area & work independently. We are located between 2 ski centers & they both host summer activities which also supplies us with ED patients. % bed ED with 15 Acute/ Swing bed facility. We have a 80+ bed stand-alone Nursing Home which also generates business. There are numerous B&Bs as well as Air BnB units
- Day Shift
- Must be able to work independently
- Phlebotomy is required
- Experience working in a Critical Access Hospital setting is preferred
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
With hundreds of open jobs available--both travel and permanent--CompHealth will help you get into the right job. They've been in the business for years and know it well.
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
CompHealth works hard to provide the best service possible. They do what they say they're going to do and work hard to make the travel process simple.