We currently have a client in Bluefield, WV looking for a Medical Technologist (Traveling Medical Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Medical Technologist, who is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and accurate validation and reporting of laboratory test results. Our Medical Technologist performs routine chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematology laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist interprets, communicates and records test results. Earn up to $47/hour
while making a difference in patient care.Contract Assignment
- 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
RotatingRewards: (Medical Technologist
- Pay up to $47/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Dosimetrist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
At least 2 years of experience as a Medical Technologist (Certified Medical Technologist)
If you are seeking a position as a Medical Technologist and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Utilizes AIDET when communicating with patients to identify patient service requirements, ensure correct exam is performed on the correct patient, and establish rapport with patients and others.
- Instructs/communicates with patient and/or patient`s family regarding the test to be performed and assesses patient`s ability to tolerate exam.
- Prepares patient or area for IR procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
Contract/Temporary/TravelSalary: $37-47/hourLocation: Bluefield, WV
If You have a Passion for Medical Technology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Medical Technologist, Medical Technologist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6