Posted 34 minutes ago
Cath Lab Tech
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Cath Lab Tech
trustaff ALLIED is currently looking for a traveling Cath Lab Tech in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This assignment is for an immediate start with a reputable facility for a 14-week contract.
: $36.00 per hour.
: Full time. This position starts immediately with guaranteed hours and day or night shifts for the full assignment.
Why trustaff ALLIED?
- Choose your adventure. We have medical positions all over the country. Choose where you want to work, and when you want to work.
- Earn premium pay and benefits. Get paid competitive rates with benefits by employers who are finding great candidates faster by using trustaff ALLIED.
- Get personal job recommendations. We curate and intelligently match you with positions that best meet your unique skills, interests, preferences, and priorities.
- Licensure reimbursement
- Best in the industry medical, dental, and vision
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Generous referral bonus program
- 24/7 support
- 401k with employer match
- Guaranteed hours
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Employee discount program
- Competitive bonuses
About the company:
- Must have valid ARRT and ACLS
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Cath Lab Technologist
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to patient care
- Has a sense of adventure and works effectively with a variety of people and personnel
trustaff ALLIED has set out to change the way you find medical travel assignments. We've created a new platform that uses your preferences to connect you to the best medical jobs, with the best pay, so you can focus on the things that matter most to you.
Great and enjoyable company to work for. With this being my first time traveling, they've made the transition for me very comfortable. The staff is professional and does everything they can do for you. I'm definitely glad I chose this company.
A 5-Star Company
It is a pleasure working with trustaff due to great communication via email or phone, and I would not hesitate recommending the company to anyone interested in travel assignments.
This is my third round on assignment in El Paso and have enjoyed my time here. Next, who knows where I'll go next but have complete confidence that Steve and Marcia will take care of me as usual. Thanks guys for your unlimited support.
Steve and Marcia are always professional and respond in a timely manner. I've enjoyed working with the company and look forward to continuing accepting jobs with them. I have no complaints.
Certified Surgical Technologist
This has been a great company to work with and they work with me as well. I really appreciate the kindness and understanding that Stephen, Marcia, and Jona has shown me. Big thanks to you guy and ladies. Awesome receptionist! 😀