Posted 4 days ago
Travel - ALLIED - Allied Health Professional/Cath Lab Technologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Cath Lab Tech
||Day (10 Hours) 7:30 17:30
Come work at LRS Healthcare, the leading company in our industry. We`re proud of our 4.7 rating on Glassdoor and 4.6 rating on Indeed. We are seeking to hire a talented traveling Cath Lab Tech to join our existing top-notch team. If you`re a hard-working professional seeking adventure, LRS Healthcare is a perfect place to get ahead. We have many positions available across the country, so let`s discuss what would be a good fit for you, Apply now!
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare field applied for
- Current, valid Cath Lab Tech license or certification in state of practice
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to provide the best patient care possible
- Must have general working knowledge of computers and department specific software
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background and drug screen
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Customized Housing Options
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Certification & License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit - Weekly
- 24-Hour Support
LRS is great, I have loved both recruiters. Jessica is so sweet and always there when I need to get ahold of her. The pay is probably the best I've seen and they always have a lot of options. I highly recommend this company!
I have been working with LRS intermittently since 2016. My recruiter, Alicia, is amazing. She is always prompt in communicating with me, genuinely cares about what’s going on in my personal life and what’s happening at the facilities I am working in. I don’t like been overwhelmed by phone calls or pushy recruiters and Alicia knows this and is the perfect recruiter for me. She always does her research into the areas and facilities she sends me so she’s not wasting my time submitting me to places I won’t be a fit. The times I have used the housing department have been painless and when I don’t they bend over backwards to help get me settled whenever I’m going. I love traveling with LRS!
Great company, hardworking and honest. Will find you contract where you want to be !
Casual and fun work environment!
Such a wonderful company to work for! I have the best recruiter who truly looks out for my best interest in the travel process. I could not be happier with LRS Healthcare and all the benefits that come with this company. Job opportunities are endless, competitive rates, wonderful benefits and just an overall caring and professional staff.