Posted 1 day ago
Travel - ALLIED - Allied Health Professional/Sterile Processing Tech
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Sterile Processing Tech
||Kansas City, KS
Come work at LRS Healthcare, the leading company in our industry. We`re proud of our 4.7 rating on Glassdoor and 4.6 rating on Indeed. We are seeking to hire a talented traveling 86123 - HC Sterile Processing to join our existing top-notch team. If you`re a hard-working professional seeking adventure, LRS Healthcare is a perfect place to get ahead. We have many positions available across the country, so let`s discuss what would be a good fit for you, Apply now!
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare field applied for
- Current, valid 86123 - HC Sterile Processing license or certification in state of practice
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to provide the best patient care possible
- Must have general working knowledge of computers and department specific software
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background and drug screen
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Customized Housing Options
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Certification & License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit - Weekly
- 24-Hour Support
I first heard of LRS through Allied and boy am I glad I read the reviews! LRS is an excellent company to work for! Competitive rates, super friendly competent staff, and great opportunities for travel jobs. I’m thankful to find such an awesome company to start my travel career with, they’ve literally helped me every step of the way.
Nothing but GREAT things to say about the recruiters that I have worked with....Brittany, and Vince are great....always looking out for us and a good fit for a contract....
This Travel Life is not for everyone, but they make it a bit easier....
Excellent communication, pay and job selection! Jessica Heenan is amazing to work with!
I was nervous to be a traveler for the first time in my career. LRS’s staff helped make me feel confident and ready for my next step and i have no regrets! They are beyond helpful to me.
I’ve been a traveler with LRS for almost a year and I’ve had a great experience. In this year I’ve gone from the east coast all the way to the west coast of the nation. My recruiter has been a great help from day 1. The benefits are great and I have really enjoyed my assignments. I can’t wait to see what’s next with them!