Posted 9 hours ago
Travel Speech Therapist/SLP, 8H Days 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Travel Speech Therapist/SLP West Virginia
Location:         West Virginia
Start Date:       1/18/2020
Shift Details:   8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology
- Valid West Virginia license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers CPR
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
Give us five minutes and we'll give you a free t-shirt.
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.
Very pleased to deal with such amazing company
Great company to work with. My recruiter is always available to me if I have any concerns and willing to go the extra mile for me!
Occupational Therapist OT
I had a great experience with Triage. Ben Doll was my recruiter and he has been very helpful with assisting me in finding positions, housing, and very timely about responding to my needs. I am taking a break from travel therapy, but when I pick back up.... Ben will be the first person I call.
Physical Therapist DPT
I have nothing but good things to say about Triage! They listen to me and get back to me nights and weekends if I have questions. Ben has been the best recruiter I have ever worked with.
If you are looking to do travel therapy... Ask for Ben at Triage!
Triage has been awesome in finding me contracts in both locations and settings that I have desired. Highly recommend as they have been great about keeping constant communication with me while on assignment.